[ale] Wireless

Jordi S. Bunster j.bunster at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 01:07:40 EST 2002

On Tuesday 31 December 2002 01:49 am, you wrote:

> I agree with the earlier post. Wireless is a great thing to have but the
> speeds are way to slow. I don't know about y'all, my webrage can get
> intense sometimes.

I've been following this thread from a certain distance, and I've a
question: What kind of connection speed you guys have that is greater than
the 11Mbps you get from the wireless stuff? Isn't that enough to share most
SDSL/Cable links? And print files and move files around the house? Or Y'all
got OC-192s at home?

:P

 -- Jordi