[ale] Wireless

tom thawk80 at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 31 01:49:55 EST 2002

I agree with the earlier post. Wireless is a great thing to have but the
speeds are way to slow. I don't know about y'all, my webrage can get
intense sometimes. Wait a couple of years for the protocol to
materialize and then invest the money.

Furthermore, It will be made for windows at first since that is were the
money is to be made.

Lastly, if anyone wants to pick up some cheap gear, Microcenter is
offering some good deals. Learning Perl is $3.99, although it was
written a while ago, being only the second edition I believe. The basics
are the same though. CGI's are kinda outdated though since they are not
used that much anymore.

tom