[ale] OT: Multi-page Fax Recommendation

John Cole JohnC at LGEFCU.org
Mon Dec 30 15:50:09 EST 2002

Howdy!

We've actually started using the Panasonic UF890(?)'s.  Expensive but well
worth it.  (especially once you factor in the time savings for not having to
stand there for several minutes as it slowly scanned stuff in.  It zips it
right though and when it dials, it transmits it in one quick send.)

Our people put the paper in, dial the number, take the paper out after it's
scanned, walk away and come back in a few minutes to see if it's a) done or
b) busy but still retrying.

(this is not a fax machine for a SOHO type place unless it's your only fax
machine)

Thanks,
John Cole
LGEFCU

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Millson [mailto:mgm at atsga.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 3:31 PM
To: ALE
Subject: [ale] OT: Multi-page Fax Recommendation

Does anyone have a fax machine they would recommend for sending multiple
pages? We have an HP OfficeJet Model 350 that works great when you have only
1 page to send. More than 1 page and it jams about 99% of the time unless
you stand there and feed the sheets in 1 page at a time.

Anyone have a fax machine that can automatically handle multiple pages (up
to 10-20) w/o jamming? I know there are lots that claim to do this, but I'm
looking for empirical evidence.

Thank you,
Mike

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is proprietary and
confidential.  It is intended solely for the use of the person identified
and intended as the recipient. This document is forwarded to you in such a
form (E-mail) that LGEFCU cannot guarantee the completeness and/or
correctness of its contents and information. If you have received this
E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also delete
this document from your computer. This document may not be reproduced,
copied, distributed, published, modified, or furnished to third parties,
without the prior written consent of LGEFCU. LGEFCU specifically disclaims
any responsibility or liability for any personal information or opinions of
the author expressed in this email.