[ale] USB Cam (LONG)

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Dec 29 12:07:28 EST 2002

Do an "fdisk /dev/sda" and look at the structure. The dmesg gripe I see
is the card shows up as write protected. mount -o rw /dev/sda might
force it to be writable from the Linux mount.

You could also try a different usb controller module. Some stuff works
better under the uhci module, other stuff under the usb_uhci. I hopt
THAT get cleared up soon.