[ale] Confusing tag in email

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Dec 22 09:25:28 EST 2002

This is a guess, but I suspect it has something to do with the following:

'Using Microsoft applications to create Web pages runs the risk of
publishing pages which appear to be the product of a semi-literate moron
when read on non-Microsoft platforms. Demoroniser corrects a number of
errors and gratuitous incompatibilities in Microsoft-generated HTML,
both generic and specific to PowerPoint.'

http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

Nice tool by the way..

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...