[ale] OT: H1B

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Dec 19 10:47:33 EST 2002

I only hit reply here with the intention of reminding everyone that this
massively foaming OT rant thread was declared dead and buried, but
instead I find these wonderful, insightful comments from Paula.
I didn't think anyone of reasoned mind would bother wading through
the slime, but here's this brilliant note illuminating a bit of the vast,
dark hypocrisy that is the Great Arrogant Amurikan Paranoid Pundit
Fascist Flagwaving Fraudulent Corporape Capitalist mentality.

And then the reply of this cat lover person was just hilarious!
ROTFL-LOL funny! Not sure I can just keep hitting Delete now!
(-; Besides, I think this thread already wore out my "D" key. ;-)

peace
(after justice)
aaron