[ale] OT: H1B

Jordi S. Bunster j.bunster at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 19 10:41:04 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 10:21, Hogg, Russell E wrote:

> Hey now, don't judge us all like that.

Well, see? I'm not all that extremist. But I felt like saying the same
thing after the initial post. Don't judge us all like that.

> There are what maybe several hundred people on this list,

> A lot of the posters, and the probably the vast majority of the folks
> on the list, have very reasonable viewpoints.

Several hundred? I guess that means if I show up at the next meeting the
possibility of having someone throwing me stones is not as high as I
thought. I might even consider attending again.

> My last post garnered me no flames, I trust this one will do better.

This has been one of the most burned down threads I've ever seen since
my days in the newsgroups, or since the Linus vs. Andrew debate. :)

--
Jordi S. Bunster <j.bunster at earthlink.net>

 This is a digitally signed message part