[ale] OT: H1B

Cougar cougaram at charter.net
Mon Dec 16 22:02:05 EST 2002

One thing is for certain, gj... I sure as hell did *not* spend 10 months in a
jungle hootch as a POW defending the system that you and I have both
described. Nor do I appreciate the fact that I've had to give up a few
freedoms I held precious (not to mention the WASTE of two great search and
rescue dogs of mine) because a handful of islamic militant idiots (complete
with visas of all different sorts, handed out like potato chips at a picnic)
who don't 'like' us, try their best to search and find cracks in our defense
for another attack. Let's hope that every 'low-tax dollar sent back home' is
scrutinized beyond belief. If not, it will soon, you can bank on it.

Cougar

(maybe there should be a 'side-list' for this sort of discussion.... after
all, we're all still 'Linux')