[ale] OT: H1B

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 18:49:56 EST 2002

What I want to know is just what the hell is racist about me NOT wanting MY
government to take MY tax dollars, that I do not afford them to have in the
first place, and use it to assist people from other countries to compete
with me or other U.S. CITIZENS for the same job?  A few on this list have
not a clue what is happening  all around them until it hits them square in
the mouth.  Then they will become the conservative that was a liberal that
just got mugged.  Wake up and smell the coffee some of you.

gj