[ale] OT: camcorder/camera combos

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 16 13:01:17 EST 2002

On Friday 13 December 2002 01:26 pm, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> For my part, I'm waiting for the Nikon interchangeable-lens dig-cams to
> come down (and my income to go up) so I can port over all my for-Nikon
> lenses.

You can use all but a few auto focus lenses on the new digital bodies
but trying to use manual focus lenses with a new digital camera is an
exercise in frustration. I know. I have tried.  I say this with regard
to the Nikon bodies and lenses, but I suspect the same is true for
other manufacturers.

Sean