[ale] OT: H1B

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon Dec 16 12:08:47 EST 2002

Wait a minute here..  Your saying "Hotel Patel" is not racist but, wishing a 100 year old man a happy birthday is?

Pot? Kettle? Black? What? If Lott had made the same "Hotel Patel" comment, I dare say centure and resignation would only be the tip of the iceberg.  So, this begs the question, are we to centure you two guys?

-g