[ale] OT: DIRECTV DSL R.I.P.

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Dec 16 12:04:35 EST 2002

I also have been with Telocity/DirectTV DSL for a fairly long time. They
were well worth the effort staying with them during some growing pains
times, and have provided me with excelent service. Apparently they needed
to raise their prices some to compete and pay the bills. Earthstink with a
$30/month price hike looks to be my best option at this point, but in
keeping with Telocity service, we have at least 30 days to make
adjustments, possibly as much as 70 or 80 days.