[ale] CD-R Drive Recommendation

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Sun Dec 15 10:20:10 EST 2002

My USB HP burner died a cruel death one month after the warranty ran
out.  I will not ever buy another HP burner.  I have had tremendous
experience with my Que!Drive from QPS.  Runs on a FireWire interface,
is fast as lightning, and drop-dead reliable.

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet