[ale] OT: H1B

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 10:33:54 EST 2002

I just got an email about the H1-B visas.  Went to their site and found it
was much worse than I thought.  They just EXTENDED them this year for
another year!!!!  What kind of crap is this?  I have been fortunate to have
a job through all this so far but the company I work for is still going down
the tubes and it is just a matter of time before I am next.  I am NOT
looking forward to getting out and looking for a job with this situation as
it is.

For those interested here is the website:

http://www.familyinjustice.com/h1b/

George Johnson