[ale] Keyboard shortcuts in Redhat 8.0 Bluecurve-Gnome

Chris Egolf cegolf at ugholf.net
Thu Dec 12 09:34:10 EST 2002

I still have mixed feelings about Redhat 8.0.  One of the things I really miss
from Gnome/Sawfish in RH7.x was the ability to assign keyboard shortcuts to
launch applications, for example CTRL-ALT-T to start the Gnome Terminal app.

I found these in RH8.0 under Preferences/Keyboard Shortcuts, but I don't see how
to add new "Actions".  The Help, doesn't really do so, and I haven't been able
to find anything googling.  Anyone else figure this out?

Thanks.
                                Chris Egolf
              http://www.ugholf.net     cegolf at ugholf.net