[ale] kicking the IT habit

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 10 20:29:52 EST 2002

After more than one year of being unemployed, I am kicking the IT habit. I'm
going to work in real estate. If any people on the list are shopping, let me
know. And if there are any enterprising software developers out there, I'll
be happy to discuss the software needs in the real estate business. There are
many.

I remain a dedicated Linux evangelist and I'll be looking for opportunities to
convert services to Linux wherever I can.

One thing I want to investigate in my industry is the use of digital
signatures. If anybody knows about efforts in that direction, please let me
know. I know that digital sigs already have the force of law. But I would
like to know about any instances of people using them in actual contracts.