[ale] Regarding replies to the list...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Dec 9 13:14:51 EST 2002

I'm quite amazed and dismayed at these findings.  If you save this email
as a file, check out the headers.  No where is there a specific
reference to my addr, as well there shouldn't, because To: is
ale at ale.org and Reply-To: is ale at ale.org.  A mailer shouldn't use
addresses that are not listed in these categories (To: From: Reply-To:
CC:).  The references I see in the headers with my email address in it
are tracking info.

This is most definitely not consistent with the rfcs.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...