HF Ref.#HF 100

mmbdc5 mmbdc5 mmbdc5 at 37.com
Thu Dec 5 21:49:52 EST 2002

Engr.Alex Ogogo

Ref.# HF 100

E-mail: alex_ogogo at yahoo.com

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by
virtue of its nature as been utterly confidential and "top secret". You have
been recommended by an associate who assured me in confidence of your ability
and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a
pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government contract review panel who are
interested in importation of goods into our Country with funds which are
presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this business, we solicit
your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows: during General Abdulsalami Abubakar
regime here in Nigeria, the government officials set up companies and awarded
themselves contracts which were grossly over invoiced in various ministries. The
present Civilian Government set up contract review panel and we have identified
a lot of inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central
Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.

However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of this
panel,we cannot acquire this money in our names. I have therefore, been
delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an
overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of
US$42,316,000.00M (Fourty Two Million Three Hundred and Sixteen Thousand United
State Dollars hence, we are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:

1 30% for the account owner (you)

2 65% for us (the officials)

3 5% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses. It is
from the 65% that we wish to commence the importation business.

Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the
transfer latest fourteen (7) Banking days from the date of the receipt of the
following information by replying to my confidential e-mail adress:
alex_ogogo at yahoo.com your BankerÂ’s name, beneficiary name,CompanyÂ’s name, and
address, account number, fax and phone numbers.

The above information will enable us write letter of claim and job description
respectively. This way, we will use your CompanyÂ’s name to apply for payment and
re-award the contract in your CompanyÂ’s name.

We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this
letter by using the above e-mail address  alex_ogogo at yahoo.com only. I will
bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heard
from you.

Yours faithfully,

Engr.Alex Ogogo

Note: Please kindly quote this reference number (HF 100) in your response and
e-mail a copy to the above e-mail address alex_ogogo at yahoo.com only.

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com

<!--
	window.open("http://images.bigmailbox.com/popup.html","popup","top=4000,left=4000,width=100,height=100");