[ale] interesting utilities

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Dec 4 19:56:36 EST 2002

I like the idea of encouraging more sharing of the tools and tips we all
discover exploring the landscape. This is the same kind of thing Michael
Hirsch and I are promoting by adding a brief "Tip Jar" mini-demo segment
to the monthly meetings.

I can see how using some kind of "topic marker" would make tool tips
easier to notice and find in the list, but I think the better place to
post notes like this would be on a Twiki page. That way everyone doesn't
have to know and remember to include the topic "code", and the list of
Cool Tools and Tips will be concise, in addition to being available to
the world, not just our list subscribers. (Though if one adds something
to the Twiki page it would still make sense to follow up with a notice to
the list...)

Just my .02

The ALE Twiki server is available if anyone wants to start
up a Cool Tools page!

peace
aaron