[ale] [OT] Misc. brain droppings for a December storm

James Sumners csu10066 at mail.claytonstate.net
Wed Dec 4 15:18:07 EST 2002

again the tool for the job is 'mogrify' from the ImageMagick package

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:41:20 -0500 (EST)
tfreeman at intel.digichem.net wrote:

> 6) On the subject of cleaning up pictures, does anybody know of a script
> for The Gimp which will constrain the crop operation being performed on a
> picture to maintain the correct ratios to print a 3x5" or 4x6" print? I've
> looked, and not found such a beast. Eventually I suppose I can learn to
> write one of my own, but I'd rather use somebody elses...
>

> I thank the entire group for the use of bandwidth.

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted. Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV
(decto) CH:D 59

~~~~~ My Web Sites ~~~~~
http://theunderground.dyndns.org/ <- Main Site
http://stalin.thegypsy.com/ <- Dreamcast Development Page