[ale] OT: Danger Hiptop / T-mobile Sidekick

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Wed Dec 4 14:13:57 EST 2002

if your contract is up, i would complain to get the same price as the new
customers.  that's what i did with my girlfriend's phone, although it was
only a Nokia 5190.  they sent her a 3390 (brand new) for free with 1 year
agreeement.  :)

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Neily [mailto:ryan at neily.net]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 5:57 PM
To: Michael Still
Cc: 'ale at ale.org'
Subject: RE: [ale] OT: Danger Hiptop / T-mobile Sidekick

Unfortunately I'm allready a T-mobile customer.  T-mobiles price for
current customers is $195.00

--
Ryan Neily
ryan at neily.net

Random Quote:
You're definitely on their list.  The question to ask next is what list it
is.

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.