[ale] DSL Router for Bellsouth

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Wed Dec 4 09:56:43 EST 2002

Good morning,

   I'm currently connected to Bellsouth DSL on a Windows box
that is set up for ICS so I can connect my Linux box. It's a real
pain to configure ICS so I'd like to switch to a DSL router
(wireless is unncessary). What recommendations do people
have? I'd like one with a firewall to add some more protection
(all the boxes run firewalls of some type). Any opinions on that?

TIA!

Jeff

--

Jeff Layton
Senior Engineer

"Is it possible to overclock a cattle prod?" - Irv Mullins

This email may contain confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform me of the mistake by
return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of this
email is strictly prohibited. Also, please note that opinions expressed in
this email are those of the author, and are not necessarily those of the
Lockheed-Martin Corporation.