[ale] Creating an easy to use VPN setup.

johncole at mindspring.com johncole at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 3 17:46:44 EST 2002

Howdy all!

I am looking at setting up a VPN conneciton through a linux firewall
(RH7.2)  The inside network is a mixed Windows 2K AD network with 95/98
workstations and Terminal Services running on Windows 2K (also is a file
server)

My RH7.2 linux box is the firewall.
I will have up to a dozen or 2 (possibly more) people accessing the inside
network for various things using Windows 95/98/me/2k/xp/etc.

Does anyone have any pointers or howtos I could look at?  I started at LDP
but I'm wanting to know from someone who has actually done it.

Thanks,
John Cole
Paypal membership: free

Donation to Freenet: $20

Never having to answer the question "Daddy, where were you when they took
freedom of the press away from the Internet?": Priceless.

http://www.freenetproject.org/index.php?page=donations