[ale] need old hdds - and ram

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Tue Dec 3 15:35:15 EST 2002

"Robert L. Harris" wrote:

> I may have some old 4 gig IDE drives.

Hey! I'm always looking for 4+ Gig IDE drives for an experiment!.

Jeff

> Thus spake exo (exodous at m-net.arbornet.org):
>
> > From: exo <exodous at m-net.arbornet.org>
> > To: ale at ale.org
> > Subject: [ale] need old hdds - and ram
> > Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:53:47 -0500 (EST)
> >
> > Hey,
> >
> > How is it going.  Is anyone getting rid of some hard drives 10gb or less.
> > Because I want more than a gig.  Few hdds would really help me out, if
> > they are not in use.
> >
> > And also is anyone getting rid of 4 32mb edos (total 128mb).  If someone
> > does not need edo ram.  Please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks -
> >
> > -exodous :)

> :wq!
> Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> FYI:
>  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'

Jeff Layton
Senior Engineer
Lockheed-Martin Aeronautical Company - Marietta
Aerodynamics & CFD

"Is it possible to overclock a cattle prod?" - Irv Mullins

This email may contain confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform me of the mistake by
return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of this
email is strictly prohibited. Also, please note that opinions expressed in
this email are those of the author, and are not necessarily those of the
Lockheed-Martin Corporation.