[ale] [ot] an open source company?

synco gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Tue Dec 3 02:58:13 EST 2002

yea... i started to respond a while ago, but i don't think i quite
understand the question.  are you talking about making your business model
open to the public?  are you talking about developing open source
software?  i think i'll need more information if i'm going to be involved
with this multi-billion dollar decision.

synco at xodarap.net
the xodarap network [what you thought?]
atl,georgia
http://news.xodarap.net