[ale] [hbbs at attbi.com: Reply-To]

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Dec 1 17:07:28 EST 2002

With the "Reply-to" set, selecting either "reply" or "reply to all" in
Evolution only replies to the group. I can't reply off list at all with
out actually typing in an address and removing the ale address.

Of course when I want to reply to the group, it's nice not having to
remove the chain of address appended so as to not have them get double
posts.

As this is a group, I like the current format better than the old
format. I can always reply offline with a bit more effort. As most of
the stuff goes online, it simplifies the process by having the
"reply-to" set to ALE.