[ale] gentoo success!

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Aug 28 13:32:49 EDT 2002

Well, Gentoo never claimed to be a 'minimalist' oriented distro...

Congrats on the success!

Now, it should only take you a week or so to get X and KDE working (if you
decide to go that far).  It would be interesting to see how well KDE works
on that under-powered machine, since it is so much faster on a fast machine.
Wonder if it would be usable?

Charles