[ale] Favorite distros

Lee lnx at alltel.net
Tue Aug 27 12:07:52 EDT 2002

Very Interesting thread,thanks all...most applicable to me as I'm searching
for a new distro to try. I've been on Mandrake 8.1 but would like to see
what else might fit my neeeds better.

Primarily what I'm looking for is one that handles Java the best..I'm
thinking any of 'em..of possible note are the ones that have the runtime
enviroment (jre or jre2) pre-installed..(SUSE or Redhat)... as my luck with
installing this has been miserable..closest I get there is "read minifest
failed:success" ?

Anyway..thanx again everyone...

Lee