[ale] Favorite distros

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Mon Aug 26 17:23:39 EDT 2002

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Charles Marcus wrote:

> [...]

Depends on who you ask. In its infancy, circa 1992-1993, Slack was more
"BSD Like" because Linux was. I'd say Slack is more "Linux Like" where
most other distros are more "Red Hat Like". That's a testament to
the raving success of Red Hat and it's cute package manager. But, I
agree...you haven't done Linux until you get Slack. The oldest, the
simplest, the best.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security