[ale] Gentoo

miguel miguelq at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 24 19:58:25 EDT 2002

i was, i turned ipchains off...while i am trying to install gentoo.
tried again...samething, i am doing
stage1, i have connected to
bugurunda,venezuela,brazil,spain,US(florida), mars, jupiter,
neptune....and still
eventually i get diconnected by the peer...

error in rsync protocol data stream(code 12)
connection unexpectedly closed

maybee i have 2 little 1.2 Gig Hds, maybee i am running out of space,
but i don't get a clear error message indicating so....

:-(

-Miguel