[ale] Lost E-Mail(s)

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri Aug 23 21:24:31 EDT 2002

Heh, well I just had a flood of ALE messages come pouring into my
mailserver. A friend of mine suggested that since the list's nameserver
wasn't responding earlier, that could've been the culprit.

All seems well now. Thanks to those who replied to my messages. :)

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:12:44 -0400