[ale] LinuxInGASchools meeting this Sunday at 2:30pm

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Fri Aug 23 15:21:45 EDT 2002

Remember to come if interested.  Meet at the main entrance to the
Science Bldg. at Kennesaw State University on Sunday afternoon at
2:30pm.  Meeting will have cold drinks and we will discuss the
organization of the project with a review of topics already brought up.
 If we have enough people show, we will try to get people designated as
contact people for different parts of the project.  If you need
directions, look up the map at www.kennesaw.edu and look for building 12.

My cellphone is 7/241-2015 and the room we will be in is 7/499-3148.
Dow Hurst