[ale] WAY OT: RE: [ale] Is there any way to stop this travesty? -- NO, of course not!

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Aug 23 15:51:02 EDT 2002

Give me a break - we've discussed this here before.

Not one nickel of your personal income tax goes to fund *any* part of the
federal government (source: Grace Commission Report)

> and the National Institutes of Health as well.  I don't
> take medicine that much anyway, i can do without it.

Since the biggest thing the NIH and all the other alphabet soup 'medical'
agencies have done is *suppress* cheap, alternative technologies that cure
cancer, AIDS and all the other so-called incurable diseases (the most
effective one being ozone, in the form of ozone insufflation, direct ozone
injections, and the simplest and least invasive, ozone steam saunas), simply
because they cannot be patented and sold at huge profits, I think we can do
*much better* without them, thank you very much.

This of course is in addition to the insignificant little fact that there is
absolutely no Constittuional authority for anything such as the NIH, the
FDA, the DEA, etc etc etc ad nauseum, anyway.

> i mean look what kinds of trivial things the
> government comes up with when they have so much
> extra money to spend: the internet.

Yes, but who knows what would have happened had it developed *without*
government intervention.  Might it have been worse?  Maybe - but there is no
way to prove it.

> who needs roads to drive on as well, my truck does
> just fine on dirt.

Gas taxes pay for the roads.

Charles