[ale] Lost E-Mail(s)

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri Aug 23 10:47:29 EDT 2002

ALE,

It seems the lost e-mail problem has not solved itself.

I recently changed DNS servers, and currently run my own DNS now. Even
though the old mailserver IP and new mailserver IP are identical, the host
has changed - yet the old one will still work. Could this be an issue?
Everyone who has looked at my DNS settings seems to agree that everything
looks good, except I still seem to be losing all of the e-mail from the
ALE list.

Anyone have any ideas?

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?