[ale] No Starch Books are in

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 22 22:25:00 EDT 2002

Actually they have been in for just over a week now. But with students returning Today and trying to roll out 47 new lab PCs and all the fun that goes along with configurations I have not had any time to make myself available for people to come pick up their books. I do apologize for this.

I will be at the Law School on Saturday 8/24 from 1pm until 430pm, if anyone wants to come pick up their books. Just drop me an email that you will be stopping by so I know who to expect. I will be at the Computer Helpdesk, which is in the Law Library (the tall White building attached to the Law School) on the main floor, just go through the double doors and ask the person at the Circulation Desk where the Computer Helpdesk is.

Thanks
Harold