[ale] Linux the $400 Operating System

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Wed Aug 21 16:33:13 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 03:17 pm, you wrote:
> [...]

Now, Charles, please don't make a fool of yourself.

There were two of us on extension phones during that conversation,
one of whom was the owner of the business - the same man who had
paid for the support contract.  I can give you his name and phone number.
Even tho it has been 4 or 5 years since that happened, he was mad enough
that I'm sure he still remembers the conversation. He may still have the
cancellation letter on file.

Your credibility hasn't dropped with me. I believe you when you say
you've had good luck with Apple's support. Many people have been
satisfied.  Some haven't.  Why do you have a problem with that?
.
You need to realize that it doesn't matter whether something "sounds" or
"doesn't sound" credible to *you*. Your beliefs _do_not_change_reality_
in any way. To think otherwise is dangerous.

Please try not to make acusations based on what goes on in your own
self-contained little world.

Thank you,

Irv - resisting the urge to recommend a good laxative....