[ale] Best Desktop Env or Distro for Windows users?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Aug 21 15:14:17 EDT 2002

1) What makes you think it won't run on Win4Lin?  If it will run on Windows
9x, there is a 99.99% chance it will run on Win4Lin.

2) Worst case, we setup a Windows Terminal Server and use RDesktop from the
Linux w/s.

Irv, this was not a very good argument in support of your side of the
argument - certainly not good enough to prevent a wholesale Desktop
migration to Linux.

Charles