[ale] upgrade RH7.2 to RH7.3

Bill Sirinek sirinek at enteract.com
Wed Aug 21 07:55:17 EDT 2002

For this reason, I would suggest Debian.

I think maybe *once* I had to install something manually because I couldnt
get a debian package downloaded and installed via apt-get. Upgrades just
*work* as a result. Try running Mandrake or RedHat and finding everything
you need in their native package format. Ha!

You can install Debian sid and have a great up to date system which you
can upgrade at any time with just a pair of commands. The only real thing
still missing is KDE3 but supposedly its coming soon.

Bill