[ale] Midnight Commander and undelete

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Aug 20 20:02:03 EDT 2002

I have made much progress in undeleting files.
mc successfully found a file that was deleted, told me when the file was
created, and even told me how many bytes were in the file.

Unfortunately, when I try to copy the file to a location and edit the file, I
only get 1 byte that looks like machine language.
I am trying to use the manual at
http://sunhe.jinr.ru/docs/mc/mc.html
but the site is slow, and I don't know enough about mc to find the undelete
help. Does anyone know what to do with the file (i.e. 12:1) once mc puts it
in the right panel?
Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com