[ale] email + web hosting (thanks!)

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Aug 20 16:00:59 EDT 2002

Charles,

That's been my biggest issue so far as well.  They told me (months ago)
imap was In The Works, but I've yet to see any evidence....

My solution has been to forward any mail to my domains hosted by them to a
local mail server on my lan, and then route to the proper users
accordingly.  I run imap on that server to provide the missing
functionality.

John