[ale] great digital camera?

Ron Nottingham nottingham at alltel.net
Sun Aug 18 16:51:23 EDT 2002

I have a JamCam.  For $30 bucks, it's a great camera :-)  I use it to
take photos for a "diary" and pictorals of auto repairs.  I'd hate to
mess up my good camera :-)

I have not been able to get it to work with Linux.  Even in Windows, it
only works well with the prepacked software.  I haven't been able to get
it to use any other software to download the photos.  It seems to use
it's own proprietary communications.

Ron N. - Dalton, GA

--
Ron N. - Dalton, GA