[ale] Making Windows stable via Linux

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Aug 16 16:54:08 EDT 2002

I can say through personal experience that I seemed to have much less
trouble with Win98 on Win4Lin.  I honestly didn't use it a whol lot, but it
definitely seemed snappier - and as stated, the best part is the boot time -
very fast...

I'd say, if you have access to Win4Lin, or are willing to buy it, definitely
go for it.

Charles