[ale] web and email hosting

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Aug 15 15:18:45 EDT 2002

What are you paying now?

Do you need root access?

The company we are using is very reasonable, and they use Rackspace Servers.

See their rates/plans here:

http://hub.org/web_hosting.php

Be aware - they default to showing the rates in Canadian dollars, so be sure
to select 'View Rates in U.S. Dollars'.

Charles