[ale] Building KDE in Linux

Mike Lockhart backpacker at hikers.net
Thu Aug 15 12:28:42 EDT 2002

*shrug*  I wanted to do it on my own, and figured I'd share it with the
linux community.  My script is by no means nearly as robust as what
Slack and other distros provide, but why always rely on someone else to
do the work for you. ;)  I figured putting my stuff out there for review
by the community might help people less experience than I, and also
generate feedback on improvements I could make from others more
experienced than I.

-- mike

--

Michael Lockhart - PHP Developer