[ale] ALE-NW meeting, I might be a bit late..

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Aug 15 07:38:56 EDT 2002

Dow Hurst wrote:

 > PS.  I won't be at the ALE-NW meeting unless my plans change.  Sorry
 > about that as I was looking forward to it as usual!

I may be a bit late as I've got to attend a meeting for my daughter at
her school that starts at 7:00.

With Dow being out and the possibility that I may be late, I'd hope
someone would step up to make sure things get off well.  I'd expect the
KSU-lug folks to do so, but I don't know who might be there or if they
are subscribed to this list. (shame on them if they're not :) )

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net