[ale] The OdDesT lINuX prOBleM eVeR . . .

Bill Sirinek sirinek at enteract.com
Wed Aug 14 15:48:33 EDT 2002

How about fixing your time/timezone? ;-) Your message is dated one hour
ago.

My guess about the odd problem... are you making sure you DISable
everything you arent using? For example, I disabled my onboard serial and
parallel in BIOS to reduce the likelyhood of IRQ conflicts causing
hardware not to get detected. I dont use them anyway...

It's worth a shot.

Bill