[ale] Hot Point RAID and Linux

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Aug 14 11:47:36 EDT 2002

Surprising.  How lomg ago was this?  Do you by any chance remember the model
of the Escalade?  Or whether or not the Escalade was any faster than the
other cards?

I have heard nothing but good things about the Escalades, but my
understanding is they introduced some new technology a year or two ago whcih
greatly increased their performance and reliability - know anything about
that?

Charles