[ale] Boot FUD Question (Was: Re: [ale] Stupid M$ windows ...)

Bill Sirinek sirinek at enteract.com
Wed Aug 14 11:43:58 EDT 2002

As far as I have seen, Linux will coexist with any version of Windows
just fine.

However *ALL* versions of Windows from at least Win95 onwards will
overwrite the MBR causing you to have to re-install LILO. Thats the extent
of the issues with dual-booting.

Just partition your drive beforehand, and install Windows first and you
wont even have that issue.

Bill