[ale] Redhat security updates available on RHN only ?

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at voicecom.com
Tue Aug 13 13:35:47 EDT 2002

	I couldn't do that on custom secure servers. I may try it on my
home machine though.
	Thanks Josh for the 'it is free' tip. I succsfully signed up a
corporate account on RHN w/o registering any system or paying $$. I
downloaded new bind-* RPMs off it (although  they are just the same
version as those available on update.redhat.com & its mirrors. Maybe the
'only available from the Red Hat Network' statement is just some
smoke/mirror thing.