[ale] Netscape/Mozilla

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Aug 12 20:41:56 EDT 2002

I'm still waiting for a fairly easy way to make Mozilla use an external
mail client. Mozilla mail is still a lot slower than I'd like, and I like
Sylpheed too much to just toss it out.

Anyone know if this is coming down the devel pipes anytimes soon?

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:31:42 -0400